Audit Analytics Insights provides audit and compliance teams innovative tools and learning opportunities in data analytics. Whether you are just beginning your career, or are a seasoned expert, we provide solutions at a reasonable cost to individuals and organizations.
We are experts with over 15 years of cumulative experience in risk management, audit controls validation, and advanced analytics. If you seek to build or advance an analytics program, we will provide an answer. Our staff has implemented deep learning tools and identified cash recovery opportunities at Fortune 500 organizations. Thank you for your interest and we look forward to providing comprehensive solutions to meet your needs.
Frequently Asked Questions
We provide e-Learning opportunities, and offer consulting and technical support to assist audit and compliance teams in their journey to implement an analytics program.
Please refer to our "Contact Us" webpage. We can be reached by phone, email, or through our contact from. In your inquiry, provide a brief description of your project requirements.
Our courses meet the standards established by the IIA, ISACA, CFE, and IMA and can be used to fulfill CPE requirements for relevant certifications. We are actively seeking accreditation by the NASBA and meet their core requirements to become a sponsoring organization. Our courses may comply with your state accounting board. Before you purchase, please verify with that the class meets CPE requirements for your CPA license.
Each of our courses are designed with the following requirements:
- Each hour of CPE is 50 minutes in length
- You must complete a series of quiz questions and receive a passing score of at least 70%
- Courses must be completed within one year of purchase
- We are required to evaluate course contents for continued relevance, at least every two years
- Once you complete all course requirements, we provide a certificate of completion
- We retain all records of your completed courses, up to 7 years